[Solved] MagicYUV blocked by Battleye  

Page 3 / 3
   RSS

Love the codec and use it all the time with Dxtory. One small issue is that it's now blocked by Battleye. If I try and record Rainbow6 gameplay, in Dxtory I just get the "!INT" warning, and when I drop out the game Battleye is telling me it's blocked MagicYUV.dll from loading. Was wondering if you were working with Battleye to get it unblocked, and if so how long does that kinda thing take?

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X @ 4.2GHz; Asus X99-Deluxe; 64Gb DDR4 Hyper X Fury @ 2133MHz; 256Gb 850 Pro; Titan X SC; Asus PG279Q; NZXT Kraken X61; Corsair AX1200i; SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless; Logitech G13; Logitech G900; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; W10 x64

I got aware of the issue just recently, I'll contact Battleye about it and get back to you.

Awesome. Thanks. Trying to use other codecs but they are rubbish by comparison

Well, I wrote to Battleye on January 22, but no answer so far (except for an automated one with a ticket number). Maybe you should write to them too through their contact form, perhaps the more people rise the issue, the more likely they'll take notice.

38 Answers

Well I deleted and uninstalled battleye from all Conan Exiles and Rainbow Six Siege, let both clients (Uplay and Steam) download the missing files and then started the games both installed BattlEye again, gone into the game and I'm still getting the same error as before.

All other games using BattlEye work fine, all other games not using BattlEye work fine as well too (of course they do).

Well I wrote to them again citing your issues precisely, I'll get back as soon as I get a reply.

Alright thank you Balázs! Appreciate it alot!

Got this back from BattlEye:

The issue should be fully resolved in all games.

So it seems this is as far as it'll go. The best would be if others could test the same games you're having issues with to see if it occurs on your machine only. Other than that, you'll probably have to contact BattlEye support directly.

Yes this can be closed
So happy as well, can't wait for the weekend to test out all settings and render setting with Vegas to get the sharpest image and all that without huge loss from rendering and uploading.

Hey, i still get the "Init" error, and im stuck.
Same problems as u had, but no solution for me, does anybody can help me here?

Do you have the latest version of the codec and BattlEye? Also which games are you having issues with?

Well..now it works, i literally did nothing xD.

But Thanks 🙂 

You're welcome. My Magic(tm) powers solved your problem, as always 😉

I seem to be having the same issue, have the latest MagicYUV (Ultimate) version, latest Dxtory and the latest Battleye. I've moved game location, reinstalled all of the aforementioned softwares and so on. Also tried the solutions that Battleye provides regarding giving full access to Battleye, whitelisting it on firewalls and so on. I still get the [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\utv_vcm.dll" error when trying to record. Currently in contact with Ubisoft support, but if there are any further suggestions on what might be causing this it'd be appreciated.

C:\Windows\System32\utv_vcm.dll is the utvideo codec, not MagicYUV.

I am a complete moron, thank you for pointing out the obvious and sorry for the necro :')

No problem 😉

This is why needed Battleye to unblock Magic. Just cannot get this quality of recording using any other recording option, and I've tried, OBS to Mirilis Action, ShadowPlay to MSI Afterburner.

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X @ 4.2GHz; Asus X99-Deluxe; 64Gb DDR4 Hyper X Fury @ 2133MHz; 256Gb 850 Pro; Titan X SC; Asus PG279Q; NZXT Kraken X61; Corsair AX1200i; SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless; Logitech G13; Logitech G900; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; W10 x64

I'd be curious what happens if you upload MagicYUV encoded video, AFAIK youtube can now process it directly. Though it would require quite some bandwidth of course, just to see if there's any difference.

Page 3 / 3

Working

Please Login or Register