Good Recording Software to use w/ MYUV?  

RSS

bats
 bats
(@bats)
19/04/2017 1:03 am  

Hello,

I've seen that this codec is regarded as the best and that Aculite (one youtuber I particularly enjoy, shout out to him) uses it, so I purchased it the other day.

I was wondering what recording software work with the codec apart from DxTory and Afterburner, if there is. I'm preparing to record a wide variety of games, but  Afterburner bugged CSGO when I tried it and I hear that DxTory is a hit and miss (and it costing 30 euro, hit and miss is not what I want).

Thank you and keep up the good work!

ReplyQuote
Balázs
(@ignus)
MagicYUV Author Admin
20/04/2017 1:13 am  

Hi, and thanks for your support!

AFAIK most people use Dxtory, I bought it also for testing and I can attest that it works better than Afterburner in general, though needs the settings to be tweaked correctly. But you can just download Dxtory and test in trial mode to see if it works for you.

Apart from that I'm not sure which recording softwares work best with VFW codecs, it mostly boils down how well can they hook the games' rendering.

Maybe others could help out here?

P.S.: I'll check out the guy you mentioned, thx.

EDIT: Just curious, what did you mean by Afterburner bugging CSGO?

ReplyQuote
bats
 bats
(@bats)
20/04/2017 2:34 am  

I have to say, now that I check back, I can only see that he uses DxTory. Finding that MYUV is the best for DxTory might have come from somewhere else.

Afterburner just crashed PUBG twice and it made CSGO's lobby flicker strangely.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register